Whilst You shutdown Home Windows and if some Packages are open, then Home Windows mechanicallyterminates them. Think you were engaged on a record and accidentally try to shutdown, then Windows will forcibly terminate the open report and there’s a chance that the modifications is probably not saved. That You Can Turn off this default conduct of Home Windows to automatically terminate Packages at shutdown as explained under :
Means 1 :
- Press the important thing combination Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog. Sort gpedit.msc In The Run dialog and press Enter.
- Within The Crew Policies Editor, navigate to Computer Configuration ? Administrative Templates ? Gadget ? Shutdown OptionsIn The left side treeview.
- In the appropriate hand aspect pane, you will discover a Worth Turn off automated termination of purposes that block or cancel shutdown. Double Click On on it. Choose Enabled.
- Click On GOOD ENOUGH to save the settings and shut the dialog.
Manner 2 :
- Click on the start Menu (blue orb In The bottom-left corner), Sort regedit.exe Within The search box and press Enter. Choose Yes, if the Consumer Account Control dialog pops up.
- In The Registry Editor, navigate to the next registry key :
- Proper-Click On in the best-side pane, and choose New ? DWORD (32-bit Price) as proven. Kind Within The name of the worth as AllowBlockingAppsAtShutdown.
- Double-Click on the newly created Price AllowBlockingAppsAtShutdown and set the value to 1 as proven
- Restart your Computer for the modifications to take impact.
Approach Three :
That You Could also download the registry script from Flip OFF AUTO SHUT POLICY WIN7.zip. Extract the contents of the ZIP archive to a folder on your computer. Double-Click On on achcotisback_turnoff_autoclose_policy_win7.reg and Make A Choice Yes if the Consumer Account Control shows up. Then, it’s a must to restart your Computer for the modifications to take effect.